Ping Swingman

Hey, Karl ...

Nifty drawer clamp gadget in Pix 17. Who makes it?

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

Had my old set for forty years or more.

Damned hard to find in most locales. Best bet is Sears ... pricey, but I often find 8 of them to not be enough on occasion.

They are still pretty well made by Craftsman, at least the last four I bought from Sears seem to perform well.

Don't believe the review about not being sturdy ... that's BS, they're plenty strong in my experience. Leon and I have put together many large cabinet boxes using two sets at a time.

Reply to
Swingman

The corner clamps in your pix look much more substantial than the Craftsman clamps. I have a set of the Craftsman clamps and they work fine enough, but I wouldn't mind a more heavy-duty set.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

The ones you asked about in the photo are the exact same ones in the Sears link:

Swingman

Right you are. Tired old eyes were playing tricks on me. Thanks!

Reply to
Gramps' shop