Swingman - Ping Me

Karl, I have something I want to send you. I tried to send it at the email addy on your woodshop website. But I got a message that the mailbox is full and the message was rejected.

Contact me at my email addy. leemichaels at comcast dot net.

Thanks, Lee

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Hmmmm ... there is only about 3% of storage used, so there must have been an other problems.

I don't seem to have any problems getting spam. :)

Reply to
Swingman

I sent some more attempts at various addys. One should get through.

Thanks, Lee

Reply to
Lee Michaels