ping JoeAutoDrill and other Jersey dorkers - Rockler in NJ?

Just got an email from Force Machinery in Union that they are now partnered with Rockler. They even sent me a coupon via email for 10% off any Rockler items up to $50.

haven't been to Force Machinery in a few years but I may stop by to see what has changed.

If you want me to send you the coupon via email send me an email. nunyabiznas at patmedia dot net

Reply to
RayV

Thanks for the offer! I'm not in the market for anything right now... But if that coupon is good indefinitely, I'll gladly take a copy!

See your private e-mail for my off-line message.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Joe AutoDrill

Ray - thanks for posting this.

I live 200 yards from Joe's company in Millington, so Force is 20-25 minutes away. Now that they are carrying Rockler stuff, it makes it worth the trip to nose around.

Cheers

Jim

Reply to
jtm065tree

Unfortunately it expires 1/15 but I sent it anyway. A little incentive to go buy something soon!

Reply to
RayV

Stop in and say hello sometime (I'll wear nice tee-shirts without holes for the next few days... Starting tomorrow)

I probably won't get down there before the expiration date, but one never knows. Big thanks to Ray for the offering!