PC 100 Router Bearings

I need to replace the bearings on several PC Model 100 Routers. Anyone know of the correct bearing "interchange" numbers for these bearings. PC's parts list gives the bearings with their part numbers.

The numbers are so small....

Collect end I see Z201-12M Brush end I see Z809

Correct?

Reply to
Rumpty

Go to your local bearing shop and have them cross those numbers, or the numbers right on the bearings. If they can't match the numbers they can measure them and find the right ones. Just tell them that it's for something that spins at

20K+ RPM in order to get the right lubrication type.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4