mahogany veneer

Hi, I need some mahogany veneer, very little, so do you know any places that sell small pieces without excessive shipping costs. ?thanks, Frank

-- .................................................................. Tu sitio para el aprendizaje del Inglés;

Libros en Español, Diccionarios Electrónicos:

frank gerace

ebay

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Reply to
Stogy

I have some left over from another project that I got from

How much do you need?

Reply to
98Cobra

is a great site that does just what your looking for. Individual sheets in lots of different sizes. They're all reasonbly priced, and the shipping is not unreasonable. Not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.

Reply to
Scott Wilson