OT- Anvils aren't rocket science . . . (are they?)

The old feller seemed to get pretty excited.

Reply to
Leon

There has been some discussion of swapping out the tape measure races for anvil shooting or rocket powered bench planes at my club's annual picnic... The tape measure racing has gotten rather stale... ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Belt sander racing can be fun...

Reply to
shiggins1

That would be a lot of fun to watch if I rode out there in somebody else's truck. LOL

Bob La Londe

P.S. I'd hate to use my entire supply of black powder in one go like that either.

Reply to
Bob La Londe