H&S Video.

Not everything goes to plan!

Reply to
harryagain

In message , harryagain writes

My favourite is the Albanian lignite mine :

News

I enjoyed these

Well, he was wearing a glove!

Reply to
newshound

Probably low voltage DC anyway ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

The skip loading looks like work experience in action.

Some of the accidents were remarkably inevitable, such as demolishing a wall from the bottom up and putting a ladder up on icy ground. I'll bet the warehouse owner wishes they had splashed out for anti-collision posts around the racking ends too.

Reply to
Nightjar

The comments on youtube say 40v.

Reply to
GB

Still give him a nice tingle to keep him awake from the back emf when the (very inductive) motor is disconnected :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'm still wondering how you do "drive" a wheelbarrow full of stuff down a slope, safely

I'm coming to the conclusion that the only answer is "not in a wheelbarrow"

It's not like it was a particularly steep (or long) slope

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Probably the same way I take a wheelchair down a slope - backwards and slowly. You have much more control that way and the extra weight gets transferred to your feet, increasing your grip. If you do have to go down wheelbarrow first, let go if it gets out of control (not advised with wheelchairs).

Reply to
Nightjar

They are just like the local cricket team doing fielding practice.

That big crane, sliding down the slope, though. I can't believe how brave that man was overtaking it.

Reply to
GB