My good deed for the day - this list should be useful to many Wreckers

Is a human really any better than a machine these days?

Usual human responses include:

I don't know Let me get back to you on that I'll have a manager look at this I'm not sure where we are located Let me transfer you to someone

Just having a little fun here. But all too real, however... :-\

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

In the case of Makita tech support, I agree 100%. Three phone calls to them for 3 questions (1 pre sales, 2 post purchase) netted me zero answers. As much as I'm not crazy about Delta's support, at least SOME of the time, they know SOME of the answers. I hope my new Makita tool never needs parts or servicing.

Dave

Reply to
David

Excellent list, but way too short.

Reply to
Leon

ok.... but it covered 17 companies I do business with and have made phone calls to. Besides, SOME, is better than NONE.

Dave

Reply to
David

Cripes man ... talk about some serious 'lag time' from hell, my old digital camera is bad enough!

Reply to
AAvK

camera is bad enough!

I've no idea what you are talking about. OTOH, I doubt I WANT to...

Dave

Reply to
David

Then evidently you do not understand the ergonomics lag time, which is involved entirely in your posted list... you donwanna know about that, I won't tell ya! Rude.

Reply to
AAvK

Please refer to my previous response. Nothing's changed.

Dave

Reply to
David