i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use

i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use

Reply to
hardy
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image
Re: i'm painting my bathroom what would be the best primer to use open original image

RustOleum's Bulls Eye 1-2-3® PLUS Advanced Technology Primer (

) will work very well in bathrooms. It's low odor, water-based and yet seals porous surfaces and protects from water and other stains. Since it's bathroom, you may want to look at their JOMAX® mold and mildew stain remover
to prepare the surface and also use mold and mildew resistant paint, such as Zinsser Perma-White :

Pretty much every big box (and those good small ones, too) hardware store carries these products. I'm attaching the product pictures below to simplify your shopping.

Reply to
homeowners

I use satin paints. I hate the ones that has shiny paint. Or I would suggest wall tiles. Hmm, up to you though, what is your taste? I used satin to match the sink that I just got from <a href="

">oak bathroom vanity units</a>.

Reply to
disqus_XDhR2b6AcA

I used a pink primer on my house and seems had a good effect with different colors. You should try it too!

Reply to
Anonymous