Paint aluminum railings

Hi I want to spay paint my faded aluminum gold tone railings black how should i prepair and what type spay paint should i use
Reply to
John L
Aluminum Railing are really good for house and offices, as it is cheap in price and installation as compared to other metal railings. I would always suggest aluminum railings for home and office.
Reply to
Anonymous
Just scuff them up with sandpaper and then clean thoroughly. Then, just re-paint with Rustoleum, Krylon or any Automotive type paint that's exterior grade and meant for metal. They last for decades, compared to latex or house type paints.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads