Is this safe to place in my garden?

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it:

question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Thanks in advance,

John

Reply to
Tyler John

Shame on you.

That's a sneaky way to spam the newsgroup.

I would say those butt ugly copper/brass sculptures would be very toxic to garden plants.

> My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Yes, placing something like this in your garden would not only kill your plants, but the neighbor's plants as well. I'm calling the EPA.

When sock-puppeting in the future, you may wish to change your email address to differ from the title of the webpage you're spamming.

Dave

David J Bockman

> My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?

That stuff would look right at home in a trailer park.

Reply to
Vox Humana

You're too kind! Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tyler John) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I happened to know a Capt. Pikard who put a rusted metal sign that he "found" at an archaeolgical dig in his brother's vineyard. Long story short, the sign touched an encapsulated power conduit and electrocuted him (the brother). Naturally, all the plants died afterwards. The Captain wasn't around to help, as he was away boldly going where no one had gone before.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

> My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants? >

John,

What were you thinking? You should have first questioned yourself about the advisability of this shabby posting: Will anybody be so taken with the products that they ignore this affront and actually order something? The only thing hurt is your credibility.

Reply to
eclectic

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tyler John) expounded:

Gee, I dunno, but you can be sure I'd never put any of this stuff in my garden, I don't buy from spammers.

Reply to
Ann

Not so sneaky. I figured it out before I opened your response, which is as I thought it would be!

People.

Reply to
escapee

Have a little pity! Trashy product that even trashy customers wouldn't waste their money on when Uncle Deekus already made ten better out ones by welding rebar to random parts off that rusty car that's been on blocks in front of the trailer for the last eight or nine years. It's just sad. Think of the dreams of wealth that went through some drunken loon's mind before posting stealth spam, like Zippy the Pinhead's plan to sell dried dogturds on a stick on eBay, only to discover later that the only bidder was himself. Life is just so awfully full of big mistakes & bigger sorrows.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

So sad. Here it is Mother's Day, and all paghat has to do is play with her computer.

Reply to
ten4

Yeah, sure.

Look who's talking, Nancy Spew herself!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Your own garden design preferences have been reflected in your effective use of time tested, hardscape materials. However, couldn't you imagine a garden using unconventional materials such as welded rebar to good effect? (No real need for automotive parts. Why gild the lily? :^)

Zippy the Pinhead is one strange looking dude!

Regards.

Reply to
eclectic

Indeed. ANy kind of metal should be avoided for potting plants, as it will dissolve slightly in water and poison them. Especially avoid with orchids, mosses, carnivorous plants, and anything with a weak root system, as it will poison them especially quick.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Reply to
theoneflasehaddock