Would these be okay for compost? - Correnction to my post

I asked earlier if ground up apricot would be good for mulch. I meant Almond! I have both almond and ground up cedar that I can use. Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl

Still ok. :o)

The only offensive wood product I can think of would be the ground up roots of Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) and of course pressure treated lumber sawdust.

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman