Dust collector gates...

--Here's the thing: I want to have one 2" or 3" drop from an overhead 4" duct, but I want the thing to be switchable; i.e. I'm looking for a "Y" with a gate in it that closes off one side or the other. Has anyone seen anything like this? Application is a couple of grinders used in succession. Not enough suction when the vacuum is split between them.

Reply to
steamer

I bought a 5" wye from

for about $40.00. It has integrated blast gates, I've NOT seen one that has different sizes on each side of the wye with blast gates.

arw01

You can get Wyes that have 4" on the incoming and two 2" or 3" branches. Just put a gate on each branch.

can make any size you want within reason. Spiral Mfg has pretty good prices.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert