Mobile Clamp Rack?

Looking for plans for a mobile clamp rack. I checked out google and came up with back issues of different trade magazines. I like the one seen on the NYW and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

Norm built one a few weeks ago. Doesn't he have plans on his site?

Reply to
Bruce

Its easy enough to build by just looking at the pics.

Go to newyankee.com

Reply to
Rob V

I built this one on Sunday just from watching the video and looking at the pictures on the website. Easy enough. Several 4" rips of ply. Cut the outside pieces at 5° Couple of dowel holes at the same inclination and you're ready to go.

-- Cheers!

Reply to
Duke

If you like the one on NYW, then why not order the plans from NYW???

John

Reply to
John Crea