ideas or plans for mobile plywood rack

Hey Folks :)

I'm hoping someone can help me or maybe point me in a direction to find plans or at least ideas on a plywood rack. Due to space limitations I'm wanting to make a rack that will hold 4x8 sheets of material verticaly and be stable enough to have wheels so its mobile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

There are lots of mobile storage racks in multiple magazines, including this months ShopNotes, as well as online plans. I built mine out of scrape OSB and plywood, on casters, and it works great. Look around - there are lots of plans around for this.

Reply to
C Carruth