High friction material

Any suggestions for where to get thin material like Lee Valley uses for its High-Friction Disks in larger pieces.

'm looking for pieces on the order of 4" x 2" to use in conjunction with some jigs I've made. Using an array of circles is an option, but not a first choice.

The ideal material will be thin (

Reply to
Phil

How 'bout 1" by 12" high friction tape....

Product # 99K34.01 (on the website)....

Cheers,

Rob Lee Lee Valley

> I'm looking for pieces on the order of 4" x 2" to use in conjunction

Reply to
Robin Lee

Thanks, but as always I couldn't order just one item. You folks are addictive.

Phil

Rob> How 'bout 1" by 12" high friction tape....

Reply to
Phil

> I'm looking for pieces on the order of 4" x 2" to use in conjunction

Reply to
Alan McClure