Miter Slot T-Nuts

I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit a standard miter slot (with the T in the bottom).

Anyone know of any good sources?

Tillman

Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay. Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans:

tillius

Lee Valley has a pretty good selection of all kinds of neat stuff like this. Start at

Roy Smith

The link in your message goes nowhere.

Reply to
Bob

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next line as well.

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN

try this one...

folks at tinyurl do a great service.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Everybody rags Microsoft for having a crappy news reader, but Outlook Express neither word wrapped nor rendered the link dead for me. It worked perfectly the first time:

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

That's odd... I use OE too and the OP post was wrapped and yet yours wasn't, Weird. Still if there is any doubt with long urls

and
do the job.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Checkout using toilet bolts (T-bolts) that are used to anchor the toilet to the floor.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

message

Same for me too. The original was wrapped and the second post was not.

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN

Could be the line length set in your preferences, or whatever Outhouse uses..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Tillman wrote:>I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit

Flanged toilet bowl bolts, with a little modification on a grinder, work fine. BTW, the URL for your website needs updating, or something. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Me too, and I use free Agent.

-Dan