Why do I top post? Let me count the ways.

OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....THEN The main reason, and the most fun, is that I know that when I top post, Dave Hinz and his ilk are surely so confused that they can no longer make any sense out of the thread in question. effectively leaving them out of the conversation. I also get big yuks out of imagining the dazed and confused look on their face as they make a futile effort to keep up with all those who CAN make sense of the thread.

P.S. I am, however, still trying to make sense out of those side posts...duhhh.

Reply to
good ol' Bob

Frank

.rope a up piss go can they problem a have they If !way particular any in post to you convince crybabies whining those let Don't .you for Good

Bob,

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

MIDDLE POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! MIDDLE POSTING RULES!!!

conversation. I

BOTTOM POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! BOTTOM POSTING RULES!!!

Reply to
JLarsson

Geez, get a friggin' LIFE. Hell, if I was that bored I'd settle for a DEATH.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Yeah, but can you post... =BFumop apisdn

Tillman

free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources:

't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.

Reply to
tillius

Now THAT was cool!!!

Tillman

free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources:

't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.

Reply to
good ol' Bob

well i wish you would learn to use "OT:", wherever you may want to stick your ideas...........

****************************************************************************************** Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!

Reply to