Advice wanted on woodworking plans on CD

Has anyone purchased woodworking plans on CD's? I'd like to know the CD titles you've used, and your rating of the software. I'm looking for ideas from the software more so than specifics on how to build. I'd be just as content looking at hundreds of pics for ideas. Recommendations?

Reply to
Jake

bridger

Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay. Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans:

tillius

Jon Larsson

Reply to
JLarsson

sorry: Here's the correct link:

tillius

Try

WoodchuckCanuck

Thanks, I've added a link to your site on mine. I didn't steal your links, just linked directly to your home page.

Reply to
tillius

Try also:

David

This should keep me busy a while poking around. Thanks!

Reply to
Jake

I bought one on ebay... 10,000 plans...

it was worth the $10 for a few things that I hadn't seen, but most were old plans that you can get free (JOAT!!!!!)... One whole section of plans on the cd were links to free plans on the web... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis