bentwood hat rack replacement part

I'm looking for a supplier where I can buy a piece for a bentwood hat rack. I'm looking for the little barrel shaped piece that terminates the end of the bentwood arms. I can find all kinds of places that sell small wooden parts and small wood turnings, such as shaker pegs and toy pieces, but I can't seem to find anyone that sells these. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.