bentwood hat rack replacement part

I'm looking for a supplier where I can buy a piece for a bentwood hat rack. I'm looking for the little barrel shaped piece that terminates the end of the bentwood arms. I can find all kinds of places that sell small wooden parts and small wood turnings, such as shaker pegs and toy pieces, but I can't seem to find anyone that sells these. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Reply to
Brad Jeffers