Mason and Sullivan Plans search..... (2023 Update)

Good luck on collecting any royalties.

Reply to
Markem618

You're dead wrong. My copyright exists because I created something. It is illegal to copy it without my permission. Just because I'm not going to hire a lawyer doesn't change the facts one little bit. Homemoaners club is still guilty of IP theft.

Reply to
krw

Idiot.

Reply to
krw

Incorrect, so by your reasoning Google groups is also guilty.

Markem618

Kettle.

Reply to
Markem618

Maybe I should explain it in terms even idiot can understand (probably not).

Homemoaners *IS* violating copyright, therefore thieves. which is what I claimed. I never claimed that I was going to sue them.

Got it now, dummy!

Reply to
krw

No, moron. They are a feed for the Usenet. They are not stealing information without even attribution.

Good god, what an idiot.

Reply to
krw

As is HOH, which does attribute that they repackage a few usenet groups for content.

Reply to
Markem618

Your ignorant intransigence does not prove your point that they are stealing, all they are doing is providing access to a few usenet groups, which they state on the site. There is no copyright issue here.

Google has done the same, Dejanews until Google bought them.

Reply to
Markem618

Okay so complain to snipped-for-privacy@newsgroupdirect.com which is HOH usenet provider, I am sure to abuse department could use the entertainment. If they are really infringing on copyrights HOH will disappear, but I would not bet on it.

Reply to
Markem618

I'm pretty sure that HomeOwnersHub owns the internet .. .... at least the usenet part of it. So they naturally have all the rights to everything. Period. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I will bet on it - I'll give 8 to 3 odds - that HomeOwnersHub will fail before these two idiots complete their off-topic pissing contest here on rec woodworking .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

On Sep 22, 2022, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote (in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com):

I was once given the following advice:

Never get in a fight with a pig. You’ll both end up getting dirty, but the pig actually enjoys it!

Just sayin...

Joe

Reply to
10x

LOL!

Reply to
krw

It's been around stealing from others for twenty years. At least we're getting questions from Homoaners club from that far back. It's not likely to go away. It takes no work to steal. Just set up a bot and suck whatever you want.

Reply to
krw

Donald Davenport snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote in news:1717018f7d81be95$339$2952698$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsgroupdirect.com:

My e-mail is real. Spam filters take care of most of the non-sense. If you guys can't figure out a way to e-mail each other, e-mail me and put rec.woodworking in the subject and I'll pass on your e-mail address to the other guy after I get it.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I built two of the Mason and Sullivan grandmother clock. Lost the plans years ago. Would like to build another one.

If you still have the plans I would like too get a copy from you it you are willing. Would like to see a picture of the clock just to make sure it is the same clock I built years ago.

Reply to
fishingmachine

Yes I have a Model M160B

Reply to
OrthoHall

Donald Davenport - It's been awhile - do you still have the 6150 M&S plans and can I get a copy? Dave

Reply to
dave b

ok - I'm "replying without an account" whatever that means. But I'm logged in and it's filled in my email address correctly. If you respond to that email address and it has a reasonable address and you're still willing we can arrange to exchange the plans for the M&S 6150 clock plans. I have all the raw wood parts (I think) but not the plan on what goes where etc. Dave B

Reply to
dave b