Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator Clock Plans

I was given a Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator clock kit. Unfortunately the plans to build it were not included. I contacted Woodcraft (the comapny that bought Mason & Sullivan) to see if they had copies of the plans and was told they no longer had them. I am hoping someone has a copy of the plans, or if they have a completed clock could provide some pictures as to how and where the clock movement is mounted.
JD
replying to JD, John Bell wrote:

I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I just saw it today. I have the plans if you are still interested.
On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 11:44:03 AM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have them. let me know. Thanks! Dan
replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:

them. let me know. Thanks!

Dan, I do still have them. It's model #7672. If this is the one you need, let me know and I'll scan the instructions and get them to you.
John
click to open the full size version of the image
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 9:44:05 AM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

John, that would be most appreciated! I still have a 1985-86 Mason Sullivan catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for your reply. Dan, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com
replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:

catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for your reply. Dan, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com
Dan - my uncle built the clock as a gift for us around 1984-85. I'm having a little software problem but I'll get it resolved soon and scan the instructions. I knew there was a reason I hang onto these kinds of things!
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 1:44:04 PM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

Hey John, just checking in to see if you've had any luck with this yet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm happy to reimburse you for any costs. You have my email address, let me know. Thanks again! Dan
replying to John Bell, Newtboy wrote: John, I too am looking for the mason and sullivan vienna regulator clock plans. I built one for myself back in 1982 but did not save the plans. Now my daughter has her own place and would like me to build one for her.... So if you still have them available, I'd be glad to pay you for a copy! Thanks so much, Paul Wilcox
replying to Newtboy, Rick Fiktus wrote: Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672 Vienna Regulator? I need them as I have a case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick
replying to dancurrie, GARY BUEHLER wrote: Dan, I have a Mason and Sullivan kit #7672 and am curious what the original price was before I list it for sale. Does your catalog have a price list, and if so, what did I pay for the kit.
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 2:44:09 PM UTC-4, GARY BUEHLER wrote:

I also have a 7672 I would like to put up for sale. Did you ever sell yours? If so how much did it sell for? Thanks.
replying to nickmangone, Rick Fiktus wrote: I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672. Do you still have them? Thanks. Rick
replying to Rick Fiktus, Dave Routenberg wrote: I have instructions and plans to build a Mason & Sullivan Regulator clock in a 1987 Woodworker’s Journal if you still need instructions. I would also like to find a movement for a Vienna Regulator case I plan to build.
On 11/22/2018 10:14 PM, Dave Routenberg wrote:

Just try googling for "movements for vienna clock" and you'll find a load of possibilities. Just be careful about where the supplier is located and what the currency and customs complications might be. One of the real beauties I found was a high-end German Hermle with a price tag of $1175 but that was Australian dollars. If you find that price shocking you might start with the eBay listings. The last time I bought something similar I remember the price as being around $325 but that was 30 years back.
replying to nickmangone, John wrote: Nick do you still have the 7672 clock if so how much and can you send picture to me please ... snipped-for-privacy@schultes.com
replying to dancurrie, Rick Fiktus wrote: Dan, Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672. I need them as I have a case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick
replying to John Bell, rbeckermeyer wrote: John,
I would be interested also in receiving a copy of the plans that you talked about. If you could email them to me, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Roger

replying to rbeckermeyer, lesliew wrote: I have the plans if you still need them....
replying to John Bell, Rick wrote: I also have the 7672 case kit but lost the assembly instructions. Can you scan me a copy? Many thanks. Rick
replying to John Bell, Rick Fiktus wrote: John, I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672. Do you still have them? Thanks. Rick