Mason and Sullivan Plans (UPDATE)

I am glad to see that there are still people in this world that do things for others and not expect anything in return. I put a request in about 2 weeks ago for info on a Mason and Sullivan Grandmother clock and a wonderful person (deathgirl74 @ gmail.com) (His real name is Ed) responded and told me he has the plans and not only did he make me a copy of the plans he shipped it to me at no cost. The plan is Perfect. I just made myself a copy and as of tomorrow when we get out new large format scanner and plotter I will make an electronic copy.

I am planning on finishing this for my parents 53rd anniversary.

Once again Ed, thank you very, very much. (Check your e-mail)

Jim P

Reply to
Jim P

Well, it's not clear whether you're a troll looking to annoy somebody, or just a bit on the clueless side. I'm tempted to choose All Of The Above.

It's quite possible that one of things the guy didn't expect in return is to have you post his email address, and possibly his daughter's, on Usenet.

It would also occur to someone more practiced in taking the gray matter out for a stroll, that copy plans is almost assuredly a violation of Mason & Sullivan's copyrights. Why would you post your intentions to copy them? Why would you point out that someone copied them and sent them to you?

In other words, get back under the bridge and stay there.

RicodJour

Actually Mr. Intelligent it was his user name (Check for yourself) I also added spaces to avoid the spammers.

Being that Mason and Sullivan has been out of business for years, I amnot worried about it. Also, they are for my own safe keeping not to profit by it. Nice try.

Why would you post your

Do you really care? Are you the copyright police? Then I suggest you get a life.

Sigh People like you should not be allowed near computers.

Jim P