Outhouse Plans in Grate Demand !

Hoo's got a good set of plans* for an old timey style outhouse!?

Guv (* means Free) BoB

Reply to
Guv Bob

- Guv Bob -

- Nehmo - I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent models:

'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they mean the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

mean

It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options:

seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get splashed upon.

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

Obviously most or all of you guys never had the pleasure of using a Military field outhouse or latrine. Construction is similar to domestic outhouses of old but underneath the seats is placed the bottom third of a 50 gal drum filled with diesel oil. These drums were pulled out and set afire reducing the contents to ash and perfuming the area rather uniquely. Sometimes this process did not go as intended.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Don't forget the "No Smoking" sign.

Marizel

Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would want an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?

The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

Ahhh. Fomenting a religious war, are ya, Timmy? Well, let's get it on. Here's a little fodder:

Good ol' boy xian Missaurans murdered 120 Mormons, including women and children, at Haun's Mill in the 1830's. The Lt. Governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs, declared open season on Mormons.

Reply to
jls

I usually make it a point not to perpetuate cross-posts, but I'm gonna violate my policy.

Jerry Falwell's secretary buzzed him and said, "I know you don't want to be disturbed, but the Pope is on the phone and he says it's very important."

Falwell picked up the phone and said "Hey, Benny. It's good to hear from you. What's going on?"

Pope: "Well, Jerry, I have some good news, and some bad news. Which do you want first?"

Falwell: "Let me have the good news first."

Pope: "Jerry, the Lord came to me in a vision and told me that he is making his plans to come back to earth very soon. To prepare the way, he wants to meet with a small group of religious leaders to reveal his plans to us in more detail."

Falwell: "That's wonderful news, Benny! Praise the Lord! How could there possibly be any bad news after that? When and where does he want to meet us?"

Pope: "That's the bad news. The meeting is at 10 o'clock Tuesday morning in Salt Lake City."

Reply to
Snake

I woulda said 30 pans of green jello with carrot shavings.

You hear... at Mormon Weddings, they need a designated drunk.

You call "get your fat butt over here, Spencer" and half the boys in the room come to you.

The punch bowl is considered "spiked" if someone mixes the punch with caffeinated soda pop.

The women stand around and discuss if chocolate is a violation of the word of wisdom.

The groom is carrying a diamond studded CTR ring in a velvet box before the wedding.

The Bishop, bride, and groom all arrive 15 minutes late.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

For one, I thought CB was funny.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reminds me of the "Oh God" movie with George Burns and John Denver. And how the grocery store manager was instructed to go up to the big guy in the white suit and tell him God had a personal message.

Some folks just don't teach the correct message.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin' Mormon:

Glad you took it in spirit.

But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really Baptist)

Reply to
BasketWeaver

That ain't right. Yer gittin' the benefits of bein' Catholic without any of the obligations. :-)

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

I enjoy talking about Jesus. It is usually a good discussion -- even when discussing with folks who have MAJOR differences of opinion.

One thing I've noticed about LDS / Mormons. We're seldom upset by others having different views.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM* about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You're a joke.

Reply to
G Henslee

You're a joke.

Reply to
G Henslee

Well, at least you punctuated correctly.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon