Outhouse Plans in Grate Demand !

G Henslee, Troll:

You're an A-hole.

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

Stormin' Mormon:

Know why you always take two Mormons with you when you go fishing?

Because is you only take one, he'll drink all the beer.

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

Easy to tell who the bride is - she's the one with the most flies buzzing around her.

Reply to
G Henslee

That one dates you -- and it's not even right. It's an Italian joke.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That one needed about five bangs.

You're an A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OK, that's more than five.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

With two, you have a designated drinker?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In a certain southern college town around 1977, all you had to do was tell them (the Mormons, too) you attended the church of Christ, and they'd get out of the door as quick as they could. The Bible knowledge reputation got around fast.

D> I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really > Baptist)

Reply to
Donna

The same product, Mormon B Gone that works on them when they crawl up to the door will work on the JW's as well. Keep a can on the shelf right next to the Limey Away.

Reply to
G Henslee

Hasn't worked for me. The minute you start on a religious discussion, you loose, they'll never give up. The only thing that works for me is outright rudeness. The last time as I came to the door I saw the 'watchtower' sticking out of the briefcase, open door and say instantely "I'm not interested in your cult, leave NOW!" They did without a word.

Harry K

Reply to
harry k

shavings.

fishing?

That's a BAPTISS JOKE, yew heathen!!!

Reply to
Guv Bob

I am never bothered by them rapscallions no more ever scents I installed a handy self-aiming, high-pressure lawn sprinkler.

Guv Bob "Self-aiming, high-pressure lawn sprinklers - only $99.95" (Mormons and Catholics pay 5% more. Jews get it wholesale

10% off.)

leave. BW (I'm really

knocking your

Reply to
Guv Bob

to teach *THEM*

Reply to
Guv Bob

Prolly cuz you just finished having sex with your daughters and granddaughters

Reply to
NuckinFutz

Troll O Meter

Reply to