Wanted Mission Chair Plans

I am looking for a set of plans to build mission dining room chairs. I've completed the table now need chairs. If anyone has a set of plans they would be willing to copy and email to me it would be apperciated.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
MDPIN

There is also a chapter on making mission style chairs in the book: "In the Craftsman Style" At Amazon:

Andy