Plans for the Hemingway chair?

Does anyone know of building plans for a "Hemingway" chair as seen at

Actually these chairs were originally built out of single wide boards that are hard to come by these days. I have seen the plans for sale in the past, but can not find them now. Actually I am sure the chair has some other name, not an Adirondack chair, but similar to it in many ways. Any help, I would be greatful. Why do I want to build such an odd looking chair you ask? Well, let me briefly explain,that each year a local chairty has a "chair-ity" auction to raise funds for their programs, and each year about 30 or 40 folks build some unusual type of chair and donate it to be sold to raise money for the chairty, this year I plan to build a "Hemingway" chair. Last year I built a Welsh Stick Windsor that sold for $600 and the year before an Adirondack that sold for $1050. Now you know why I am looking for these plans. I can build it without the plans, but I don't like to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to. Thanks, GCS

Reply to
RESPITE95

They show 11 chairs under Hemingway. None look to be a single board. Maybe a better link would help.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski