Mason and Sullivan Plans search..... (2023 Update)

Well - He's not totally wrong on several points but mostly Competence - Nope - I'm not - didn't realize this conversation was *13* years old and ignorance is not the same as stupid. Stupid is forever. Ignorance may be temporary. And I'm still pretty ignorant on how to use this blog especially with only one eye. You should see me with a table saw! And I still have all my fingers. But I still need the plans for this model 6150 clock case if anyone can help me (actually my other eye works well enough to use the saw but not so much the computer).

Reply to
dave b

You never disappoint me

Reply to
Markem618

Thank you. Now, go take a course in logic.

Reply to
krw

Well I never expect you to treat someone just seeking help with a project from Homeowner Hub site with respect. I can expect you to take my bait, hook, sinker and line, but I still have my rod and reel.

No go back to yelling at the kids to get off your lawn.

Reply to
Markem618

I've never seen you help.

Trolls? YBYA

Reply to
krw

That the trouble with being selective in memories. Bias ya know.

Reply to
Markem618

Homeowners Hub uses usenet as content, the news group is rec.woodworking but they also use a couple of other groups.

The fellow who called you a troll does it to almost all post from HH, his defintion of a troll is his own and really does not actually have a basis in reality.

Sorry I can not help with your search, good luck.

Reply to
Markem618

dave b snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote in news:1710ce83e874ff0e$19$1937703$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsgroupdirect.com:

Have you tried the email address? There's a good chance it's changed, but there's also a possibility it's the same. Try the other dude too, just in case. This newsgroup has gone down a lot in recent times, so the chances of finding someone from 6 years ago is pretty small.

You may also have some luck with the forum here.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I have the plans for the 6150. Still looking for them?

Reply to
Donald Davenport

I am. I'm currently fighting Covid. How would you like to do this?

Reply to
dave b

Let's take this off the board. Email me please.

Reply to
Donald

I'm not sure how to take this off the board. Did this work? I tried "Email Poster" from the drop-down under your name.

Reply to
dave b

I hope this goes to you by email and not to the forum.

Reply to
dave b

Your hopes have been dashed. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

No, didn't receive anything. When I tried emailing you by using the drop down button it was sent to snipped-for-privacy@example.com. That's not a valid address. I tried clicking on my name, I also got @example.com. That is not my email. Don't know how to move past this problem. Not going to post my email address publicly. Suggestions?

Reply to
Donald Davenport

A better link to a book mentioned above. Is this what you were looking for?

Reply to
passerby

I have noted that Homeowners hub obscure email address of it's posters. So there is that.

Reply to
Markem618

Post your phone number so he can call you and get your email address. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Well it looks like the email poster thing doesn't work and I'm a bit reluctant to post anything like a email address or phone number since I've already been abused as being a troll. Anyone have a better suggestion?

Reply to
dave b