Hitachi miter saw

So we are having an issue with the blade slightly hitting the plastic guard on the left, that sits under the wood. Changed the blade, changed the guards, still has the problem. How do I fix it?

Reply to
Karen

Karen wrote in news:RcHpB.473757$ snipped-for-privacy@fx16.am:

Get an exploded diagram, there's often one in the owners manual, and compare your saw to the diagram. Make sure all the pieces are there.

If you actually reply, we'll give you as much help as possible. Homeowners hub people almost never seem to follow up. (This post took 60 seconds to write, I can spare a minute to be friendly.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Stabilizer washer on the wrong side (inside) of the blade?

That would certainly move the blade to the left.

Reply to
DerbyDad03