Ping Sonny: Auction with new unfinished chairs

Sonny,

I saw the "chairs" here, and thought they could possibly interest you. I recall you made a large majestic table, and thought you might possibly be able to use some chairs for it.

Bill

Thanks Bill, but that auction is in Chicago.... too far north for me to tra vel.

Just got back from vacation, so that's why I'm late with replying.

I had thought about chairs for the walnut table... thought to make some, my self. I had made a cypress table and am making chairs for it. Thought I 'd practice a chair design on these cypress chairs. If this design works out okay, I may use this design for walnut chairs.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Your certainly welcome. I thought if you liked something you saw, that they might be willing to help ship them to you. Obviously, I could be wrong. It's quite unusual I think to see such classical looking chair (blanks?) at an auction.

Bill

Reply to
Bill