Harbor Freight Stepping up Their Game?

Wait till you have your wife trained so that she does the buying. LOL. Mine was instrumental in obtaining the Festool drill set, the FMT work table, Kapex, and IIRC the last sander. But then again I have encouraged her to invested as much if not more in her upstairs quilting studio as I do in the shop. She has a certain robotic quilting long arm machine that is beginning to pay for it self.

;~)

Reply to
Leon

Very true. If I was in the business I would not consider Festool tools as job site tools. Considering the risks there are better alternatives available - perhaps even HF... Even those tools are likely to grow legs if left unattended.

Reply to
Jerry Osage