Do you know your Government?

What do Americans really think? Your opinion counts! I am conducting a public opinion poll. It is fast and easy. Any volunteers are appreciated. To take the poll, please visit:

publicopinionpolls

Oops! You left out "None of the above" in question #1.......

Reply to
Bruce T

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling of only those willing to participate will represent "what American's think."

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Never Enough Money

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling of rec.woodworking of only those willing to participate will represent "what American's think."

Secondly, even though I distrust it, I clicked on the URL (no-telling what data you collected or why)....and the questions are pretty lame. Is you objective to prove Americans are dumb? Are you trying to make a political statement.