What is your favourite orchid

- Cattley

- Cymbidiu

- Dendrobiu

- Odontoglossu

- Paphiopedilu

- Phalaenopsi

- Vand

I have never grown a Paphiopedilum orchid and I am thinking of gettin one. But how do i grow these orchids

Reply to
viper

I would be interested in hearing opinions on this one. I have one ( Paph Hilo Glory x Paph Pulsar Fang Pacific HCC AOS ) That I keep in similar light conditions as the Phal's.

It did good at first but has slowly started fading. Tomorrow I pul it to look at the roots.

Reply to
BruceM