WOW I have a Daffodil in my front garden..!

A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit

Have you got any Daffs yet

- just leave

- with flowe

- Now

just noticed it this morning, with a flower on and everything !!

any one else got any ? im in N.E near middlesbrough..

it's all gone wrong.. :

-- EarthWormJim

Reply to
EarthWormJim

No, no Daffs. but I've got 4 different types of Orchids in bloom (just hanging from the Oak trees in the backyard) as well as probably 20 various other types of plants in bloom. Also pineapples I just remembered I should go out and pick, and two bunches of banana starting to grow. I'm in Central Florida near Winter Haven.

I must admit, though, that I am jealous of the fact that you probably didn't have to mow your yard this week.

Reply to
MFLyons