epoxy trick

I called the manufacturer and got advice about coloring epoxy - you can use the universal tint colors supplied in paint stores. Just add enough to the resin before mixing to get the desired saturation. I used it for an inlay on the top of a pedestal for a statue. The veneer is Bubinga. It hasn't been finished yet, when it is the ring will be a solid smooth black. See it at

edswoods.1

Joe Barta

The snipped-for-privacy@aol.com entity posted thusly:

Reply to
Oleg Lego

O yeah. Sorry. Thanks for actually providing the link!

Reply to
edswoods.1