Cassette Tape Inserts

I want to make some cassette tape racks and am looking for the inserts to hold the cassettes. I have found inserts for CD's, DVD's and VHS tapes. I looked in the Woodworkers Catalog and they only have the previously mentioned. Does anyone know of any other resources that would carry this item.

Thanks Terry

Reply to
Terry Kemmerer

is adjustable to include cassettes.

Reply to
Preston Andreas

Lee Valley (said the broken record)...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Thanks Dave that is exactly what I want.

Reply to
Terry Kemmerer

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:46:09 -0500, "Terry Kemmerer" brought forth from the murky depths:

, perhaps? ;)

rails $2.45/pr in 5+ qtys.

Reply to
Larry Jaques