what kind of tape will stick to stucco (2023 Update)

Here's what 3M says of it:

  • 90 days UV resistant waterproof backing
  • 35 lb. per inch of width tensile strength
  • 12 mil thickness
  • Polyethylene film over a dense cloth scrim and a blend of natural and synthetic rubber adhesive
  • Strong backing pulls through stucco, EIFS, and other heavy coatings for one piece removal
  • 21% elongation at break
  • Use in temperatures up to 200° F

if you can find something with verifiable similar specs, go for it. Otherwise just get the 3M tape for the peace of mind.

Reply to
homeowners

Will the tape leave a residue on the stucco or pull clean?

Reply to
Donna