can you put brick or brick veneer over stucco?

Yep, just slop the mortar or adhesive on and go. But, make sure you include re-caulking all of your stucco's window and door seams along with any hairline cracks in the project...or your stucco's plywood rotting will require throwing away all of your work.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last updated in

    Brick

  • My house (mid terrace) is 2 1/2 year old, in the last few weeks I have noticed...
  • last posted in

    Brick