HF 1750 RPM Compressor

Anyone have experience with the Harbor Freight #42321 air compressor?

's on sale locally for $90 now and I'm attracted by the low 1720 RPM (quiet?) and oil lubrication. Yes, I know its too small for spraying finishes and most air powered tools. I'm more interested in small size (did I mention cheap), occasional HF brad nailer use, blowing dust out of cracks and crannies, blowing up tires and, especially, quiet operation in a small basement wood and metal working shop.

Thanks, David Merrill

Reply to
David Merrill

Sorry; that URL should be: