Router Bit Holder Inserts

Hi, I'm building a router bit cabinet from a book that I have. The trays in the book have plastic inserts that fit into a hole that will securly hold a router bit. I've looked all over and haven't been able to find them. Does anyone have any idea where I might find something like this? I've found the other things that are out there such as the foam and the a strip of plastic with a row of holes, but I'd really like to find the individual inserts.

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
ken

Usually the plans/book will list of suppliers for items used in the plan.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

I believe CMT may make what you are looking for.

Reply to
Dan

I think CMT may have what you are looking for.

Reply to
Dan

McFeeley's has the inserts (CMT I think). They work with their trays sold here:

at the 1/4" and 1/2" tray inserts ($4/20).

-ghe

Reply to
George Eversole Jr.

Perhaps this might work.