AJ Hamler's Blog

Please forgive this shameless plug for my friend AJ Hamler. During the past couple of weeks, he shared with me a major article on table saw safety that he wrote for the current issue of Woodshop News, a magazine many of you are aware he used to edit. It's a very informative article and I highly recommend it.

However, when I cracked open the magazine, I was surprised and pleased to read in Tod Riggio's "Taking Stock" column that, in addition to contributing articles, AJ will also be offering his comments on-line a couple of times a week in a new Blog on the Woodshop News home page. Somehow he had forgotten to mention it to me.

I first got to know AJ during his previous life as a radio talk show host, so I know he is not shy about offering opinions. Unlike many of his talk show brethren, however, AJ's opinions are generally thoughful and intelligent. And because his was a call-in talk show, I suppose it is only natural that his new blog is not a monologue but a dialog in which we are invited to add our own comments.

If you'd like to check it out (and I recommend you do) and even add your own comments, here's the link to AJ's blog:

Lee Gordon