Latest threads in Windowsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

my house was constructed in 12/2009. I have two windows whose lift springs fell
My house was completed in 12/2009. I have two windows whose lift springs fell off. (Don't know what the correct name of the rods) . Warranty information numbers are:08-07-09 200 A 1 **32 1600389 2...
1
1

Milgard vs Anderson
HOA has aluminum frame windows in stucco. Being offered deal by PGE&E Energy Star window replacement incentive program with look at Milgard Vinyl retrofit windows. Seem nice. Being told they are as...
1
1

Silverline windows instead of Milgard
Hi, I am hoping someone can answer if this is worth going to small claims---I bought a new condo in 2003 and its specifications indicated the casement windows were from Milgard which come with a...
1
1

Is Anlin better than simonton or Milgard windows and doors? (2023 Update)
I have been researching replacement windows. All the top sellers are pushing Simonton and Milgard claiming they are the best vinyl windows. I found a smaller company called Anlin. Is Anlin a higher...
2
2

Center support for vertical blinds
I am replacing the broken 2" faux wood vertical blinds in the master bathroom of my home. The window has an arch at the top, and so the existing blinds were attached down at the "straight" part of the...
3
3

Which window is best for Atlanta area weather?
I've been 3 different contractors, one says Alside is best, another says Simonton, and another says Sunrise? Who is better?
1
1

should all washroom windows have sills?
No further details provided
1
1

I find I have some windows with hard vinyl glaseing.Who makes that?.
No further details provided

how to remove condensation from double pane windows
No further details provided
1
1

How do I remove the trim around a fixed vinyl window case
In order to replace the broken glass.
1
1

where can I get replacement sceens
I have double paned windows and need new screens
1
1

Hanging curtain rod outside window frame, no stud, need to add wood to level surface with window trim
In order to hang curtain road outside of the window frame, I need to put a piece of wood same width as window trim in place for a level surface to screw in the rod bracket. How will I attach the piece...
1
1

easy way to measure casement windows
I am trying to replace my casement windows in my house. I am having truble measuring the windows. What is and easy way to meassure casement windows. So that I order the write size windows.
1
1

white fog between double pane windows
I have white fog between my double pane windows in my house, is there something i can try like a heat gun ?---ps--the glass not sealed by putty
1
1

I have a bottom window sash that is a superseal 1100 that has lost its seal and is foggy, how do I get it replaced
This window was purchased from a dealer in Newark Delaware, I do not have any paperwork on them , is there an identifing number or mark on the window itself?
1
1