Is Anlin better than simonton or Milgard windows and doors?

I have been researching replacement windows. All the top sellers are pushing Simonton and Milgard claiming they are the best vinyl windows. I found a smaller company called Anlin. Is Anlin a higher quality window than the first two? Even though Simonton and Millgard are both highly rated I have people who are telling me to stay away from both. I want the best product. Please recommend. Thank you
Reply to
Anonymous
From just the questions on this site, I'd say Milgard is garbage and I wouldn't doubt Simonton is too. Andersen, Pella, Marvin, etc. are all riddled with constant problems after just a few to 10--years at the most...pitiful frauds. I went with a regional manufacturer for my 1st house, exactly like Anlin, 30-years ago and only had 1-sash fail out of 25-windows or 50-sashes. They came immediately and retrieved the fogged sash to return it a week later good as new at no cost.
Reply to