Is there a warenty on my NAMI windows? (2023 Update)

I have NAMI windows that have a film on the inside. I would like to know if the warenty is still good.

Reply to
Anonymous

Maybe. Except, NAMI isn't the manufacturer and only the certifier that the window met some level of specifications. If you have any numbers anywhere a Glass Shop or Window Installer might be able to point you to the proper company to find out if the warranty's still in effect.

Reply to
Anonymous

have NAMI windows that have a film on the inside. I would like to know if the warenty is still good.

Reply to
jerry

I have a NAMI window that has collected moisture between the double window Payne. I want to know if this is covered under warranty. it is in a covered porch area. none of my other windows have had this problem.

Reply to
Karla Watkins