should all washroom windows have sills?

No. What do you need a sill for? To clutter-up the place or have another place to dust all of the time? I've only tried using a windowsill 3-times in my life and found it worthless as soon as you have any window treatment. My current house only has sills in the living-room and dining-room and nowhere else, it's wonderful.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads