I have a bottom window sash that is a superseal 1100 that has lost its seal and is foggy, how do I get it replaced

This window was purchased from a dealer in Newark Delaware, I do not have any paperwork on them , is there an identifing number or mark on the window itself?
Reply to
They have to be replaced or properly repaired, usually through a Hardware Store or Glass Shop as it's still not a service offered by Home Improvement stores (as far as I know). Repaired means the sash must be disassembled, cleaned on the inside, re-filled with Argon and re-sealed. Depending on the window size, of course, most repairs around me cost $75 to $150 Per Sash and they last. - However, replacement may be an option for you, if you have stock-size sashes. I've had only some luck with this. But, if your sash matches the dimensions, including thickness, of a Home Improvement stores off-the-shelf window, then buy it and pop them in your window. In my few cases, the Support Balances were just screw-on, but a deal breaker if yours aren't.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.