How Did That Get There .

I took the syphon out of the cistern this morning as it had been a bit finicky..sometimes needing two presses to flush . I had heard something rattling when I emptied the cistern and later found a pen inside the syphon .....could I have dropped it in to the cistern in the past and it then got sucked in to the syphon chamber ..Is that likely ..It was tricky to get out as I had to get it vertical to get it past the framework on the bottom of the syphon . Very odd

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart