how did this happen ?

Jim GM4DHJ ...

That's an odd one. I imagine it's caused by some physical impact to the surface of the screen which has damaged the LCDs behind it. Normally you get a complete horizontal or vertical line of pixels affected, rather than isolated areas of the screen. I have a horrible feeling it's going to need a new screen...

Reply to
NY

I will just use the TV...thanks

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ... snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote

That’s a haggis turd, You should let them into your cave and you should be blind drunk when doing youtubes either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Grumps

Water damage?

Reply to
Pancho

oh right

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

cool the dead spit

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

you use them as enunciation on glass windows and doors...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

you try SO hard to insult but it is like getting savaged by a dead sheep...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

the circle is obviusly fake. no way to get perfect damage like that, The test is damage to te LCD display - i've seen one where it was hit with an air rifle pellet..like that

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's a black hole forming.

Reply to
Sysadmin

I seem to remember the Earth's mass would have a Schwarzchild radius just under 1cm. That black hole looks a bit bigger.

Reply to
Pancho

You'd need awfy stong hands to squeeze the Earth into a ball 1cm diameter :-)

Reply to
Tim Streater

once again proving you're the groups expert when it comes to talking shit ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Or Geoffrey Howe

Reply to
Andrew

you are brian reay and I claim my half a crown ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Does the original poster have a pet capable of jumping. Those screen issues usual occur when there is an impact around an area. Pets lunging at animals on screen are surprisingly common. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I bought it like that...no idea how that would happen....it is genuine....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

made up facts by yourself...tee hee

Reply to