pressure wash a lawnmower ?

Why not, if it's just a bundle of wheels and gears and blades? Afterwards, thoroughly dry it and lubricate it well before you put it in storage for the winter.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Billy Orange wrote on 11/10/2021 :

Why not? I pressure was our tractor mower several times a year.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Where we lived before the local lawnmower repairer/reseller used to steam clean them.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Push, electric, petrol?

Reply to
David

I had to cut my grass last December!

Reply to
alan_m

I pressure wash carpets (I take them outside), caravan floor covering (park it on a slope so the water runs out), the inaccessible evaporation tray in the fridge, and I recently totally dismantled and pressure washed the deep fat fryer.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

<snip>

Mine hasn't.

N.

Reply to
Nick Odell

I thought he might have been using water to push it along and water the grass at the same time? However, be careful with plastic panels if indeed he is cleaning it, and if its scratched and painted metal, be ready for a lot of lose paint to come off!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Pity it is not convenient to use on ovens... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

The mind boggles. Why would you want to?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

My thoughts. I would dry it with an airline

Reply to
fred

Let me rearrange that:

Mine hasn't.

Mine doesn't have one.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Ryanair?

Reply to
charles

Why not go back and read my first sentence, very carefully?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell