Subject Author Posted Replies

"Class not registered"
Does this happen both ways around, by which I mean if you attempt to load the file into the program by launching the program first then going to open and by clicking on the file. My feeling is that...
23
23

Making rubber sticky question
Why bother,just fit a hook and eye behind the door tohold it open. Brian
19
19

Help identify non-standard shelving brackets...
Trying to locate additional brackets for an odball shelving system. This is similar to the "Spur" brand, but the uprights are only 15mm wide (not 25mm) and the slots are narrower and on the edges: I...
8
8

Vintage Power Spply Unit - assistance if possible
Afternoon all, I have here an old and heavy PSU unit, apparently made by ITT and is model MP10B V It seems to be a standard 723 design - well almost, however before I wreck my brain & eyes on tracing...
8
8

Roof tiles made of bitumen?
The big advantage is they are very light so a minimal roof structure is needed. Quick to install. Apart from that, they are shit. Especially if the house catches fire. Burns like a torch. Also proper...
29
29

Euro lock cylinder question
On my upvc back door I have a Euro cylinder lock which seems to be standard in as much as it can be operated from both sides with a key but once the key is in one side, it cannot be operated from the...
11
11

Gas Hob rings not staying lit.
Four ring stainless hob, 1x large; 2x medium; 1x small rings, bought 3 years ago, with a 5 year guarantee - except I couldn't find the receipt or remember where it was bought from, just an online...
10
10

Electric Shocks
A while ago I accidentally stuffed my fingers into an uncovered wall socket and got a 240VAC shock (actual full 240 in this instance - according to my Megger). But it wasn't a shock. It was a slowly...
64
64

Loudspeaker diameter query
I have quite a nice portable tranny that has a dead loudspeaker - the magnet has fallen off and try as I may I cannot get it to align to give a passable performance. I can get a possible replacement...
13
13

Stannah Battery disconnect
This was installed for my partners use, before she passed away. Now, whilst it has no use, I am reluctant to remove it, but.... I was wrongly informed by the installer, that the large switch on the...
10
10

Portable air con troubleshooting
I have one of these, unit-kyr-45/dp/HG00756 Is anyone familiar with the workings of these things. It's been on heat mode all winter, put it on cool and it still blows out warm air. Is there likely to...
1
1

Kitchen worktop ( and possibly units)
Hi, Hope everyone is OK.Long time and no posts. I have an old kitchen - must be mid 1980's? I do not want to change it. I t hink it was probably one of those expensive fitted ones of the time....
7
7

Kwality IT reporting...
From the new dumbed-down Torygraph. "Although the optical fibres that transport data are extremely thin, the cables have to be reinforced with layers of tubing, steel wires and plastic to prevent...
39
39

Computer Accessories | Computer Stores
Read the reviews of computer accessories and find the best one that suits to your needs by contacting the experts through our directory as it helps you to get accessories in great deals.
1
1

Can I make a built-under oven into a built-in oven?
We had a new kitchen fitted a year or so ago. I wanted to DIY it but SWMBO didn't want to wait that long ;-) We have a double oven fitted under the hob, but now we've been on holiday to a cottage that...
12
12